SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minda Oh!!! Mindaku. 5

Go down

Minda Oh!!! Mindaku. 5 Empty Minda Oh!!! Mindaku. 5

Post  Merpati Putih Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:11 pm

العقل من نور الله
أوّل ما خلق الله العقل

Mind For other uses, see Mind (disambiguation)."Mind" redirects here. player sees my Mind.
Mind collectively refers to the aspects of intellect and consciousness manifested as combinations of thought, perception, memory, emotion, will and imagination; mind is the stream of consciousness.

It includes all of the brain's conscious processes. This denotation sometimes includes, in certain contexts, the working of the human unconscious or the conscious thoughts of animals. "Mind" often used to refer especially to the thought processes of reason.

The mind is a model of the universe built up from insights.

Thoughts of the mind fall into 2 categories:
1. Analysis of past experience with the purpose of gaining insight for use within this model at a later date; and 2. Simulations of future scenarios using existing insights in the mind model in order to predict outcomes. A mature mind assimilates many insights and understands cause and effect.

When insight is not subordinate to a validation discipline like the Randomized controlled trial, fallacious thinking can result in a confused mind.

A "common" or "world" mind refers to minds that are in exchange of ideas and insights with each other and form similar conclusions about cause and effect. Through the form of books and other media, minds from the past are able to communicate their insights about cause and effect to present and future minds.

There are many theories of the mind and its function. The earliest recorded works on the mind are by Zarathushtra, the Buddha, Plato, Aristotle, Adi Shankara and other ancient Greek, Indian and Islamic philosophers.

Pre-scientific theories, based in theology, concentrated on the relationship between the mind and the soul, the supernatural, divine or god-given essence of the person.

Modern theories, based on scientific understanding of the brain, theorise that the mind is a phenomenon of the brain and is synonymous with consciousness.

The question of which human attributes make up the mind is also much debated. Some argue that only
the "higher" intellectual functions constitute mind: particularly reasonmemory. In this view, the emotions - love, hate, fear, joy - are more "primitive" or subjective in nature and should then seen as different from the mind.

Others argue that the rational and the emotional sides of the human person are non-separateness, that they are of the same nature and origin, and that 'they' should all be considered as part of the individual mind.popular usage mind is frequently synonymous with thought, A private conversation with myself throughout my life's span that I carry on "inside my head." Thus I "make up my minds," "change my minds" or are "of two minds" about something.

One of the key attributes of the mind in this sense that a private sphere to which no one but the owner has access. No one else can "know my mind". 'They' are merely parts of my hallucination.; There is no one-else except me. All the 'else s' are within the bound of my thought. 'They' knows and communicates within my perception. 'They know when I know they know'. (Both consciously and sub-consciously). My mind is the 'lone existence, and is forever within this attribute.
Merpati Putih
Merpati Putih
Admin

Jumlah posting : 2463
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down