SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for Reading and Editing DivX videos in Windows Movie Maker

Go down

Tips for Reading and Editing DivX videos in Windows Movie Maker  Empty Tips for Reading and Editing DivX videos in Windows Movie Maker

Post  lydia520622 Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Summary: If you have any issue when importing XviD files to Windows Movie Maker, just follow this simple guide, which offers you a quick fix for the problem.

Q: I have a video from my digital camera that I recently loaded onto my computer. I had never played these videos on my new computer before, but I knew I needed DIVX to play them on my old computer, so I downloaded it. The videos played fine when using Windows Media Player (I could see and hear everything, and there was a small "DIVX" watermark in the corner of the video). However, when I try to use Windows Movie Maker, it only plays the sound (no picture). Also, the included "DIVX" player only plays the video (no sound). Any suggestions?

Windows Movie Maker is one of the most popular video editing software owned by almost everyone, pro-alike and green hand. Although, it claims Windows Movie Maker and AVI compatibility, it can’t support DivX encoded files. Even some users have tried to install a DivX codec, but still didn't work. Got frustrated? Keep reading a brief how-to on the simple process, which guaranteed to edit your DivX clips in Windows Movie Maker smoothly.

First of all, download Brorsoft Video Converter- The program works as the best DivX files converter. It helps you fast decode DivX video to Windows Movie Maker preferred formats e.g. WMV for easier editing. What’s more, it’s the optimal tool for transcoding GoPro, Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, etc camera or camcorder videos, or common videos like MKV, MOV, FLV, etc to kinds of NLE programs Windows Movie Maker, Avid MC, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premier Pro, Sony Vegas and more. Well, if you meet the incompatible issue on your Mac OS X, please turn to Video Converter for Mac to resolve it. Just download it and follow the simple guide to achieve your goal.

Guide: DivX encoded files to Windows Movie Maker best workflow

Step 1: Add DivX files

Install and launch the DivX to Windows Movie Maker Converter, and then click “Add Files” button to import your files to the software.

Tip: If you wanna combine DivX video clips into one file, you can click the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Choose output format

Click "Format" pull down list to select HD Video -->WMV HD(*.wmv) on the dropdown menu as output format.

Tip - Profile Settings:
In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3: Start DivX video conversion

Click "Convert" button to start encoding DivX to WMV for importing to Windows Movie Maker or Window Live Movie Maker. When the conversion task is finished, click "Open" button to get the exported files and then import the resulted video into Movie Maker to do further editing and sharing.

Source:Converting DivX video for Editing in Windows Movie Maker

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down