SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to sync and play iTunes movies on Kindle Fire via Mac OS

Go down

How to sync and play iTunes movies on Kindle Fire via Mac OS  Empty How to sync and play iTunes movies on Kindle Fire via Mac OS

Post  aqlucky Mon May 14, 2012 11:08 am

How to sync and play iTunes movies on Kindle Fire via Mac OS

Last week I tweeted about having successfully transferred movies from iTunes to Kindle Fire Android Tablet under Mac, and while the process wasn’t actually all THAT difficult, quite a few of folks inquired about how I did it, and what my software setup was, so I figured I would throw this quick tutorial up on how to get iTunes DRM protected videos work normally on Kindle Fire.

First, the most important piece of the equation is that you have a DRM Removal Software installed to your Mac. As you see, most of the M4V movies, TV episodes and music videos are protected by using Apple’s FairPlay DRM copyright protection. So to watch a protected M4V file on Kindle Fire, you need to remove DRM from iTunes movies and convert iTunes m4v to Kindle Fire playable format such as h.264 mp4. There are many programs out there that allow you to make free the iTunes m4v movies out of DRM restriction and let you watch them the way you want. A recommended one is ChewTune for Mac – an Mac iTunes m4v Converter for Android Tablet.

Basically what it does is strip DRM from iTunes m4v movies and convert them into a file format compatible with Kindle Fire. This ideal program adopts advanced audio and video encoding technology, which will never bring you troubles of audio and video out of sync issues. Below is a DRM remvoal and conversion process. You can download a trial of the software and follow the guide to realize the way syncing iTunes videos to Kindle Fire via Mac OS.

Free Download the iTunes to Kindle Fire Converter (for Mac or Windows)

Step by Step tutorial to convert iTunes M4V movie to MP4 for Kindle Fire on Mac OS

Note: For Mac users, just follow the detailed guide to finish your work about converting iTunes movies to Kindle Fire on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Mountain Lion(10.Cool etc. For Windows users, you can follow how to transfer iTunes movies to Kindle Fire to finish your work on Windows 7.

To use ChewTune, it is required that iTunes latest version be installed and correctly configured, which means you’ll need to

1. Set iTunes not to remember playback position.
2. Set iTunes to 32bit when/if you use ChewTune on Mac OS X Lion.

Step 1: Assuming you have downloaded the Mac iTunes movie to Kindle Fire Converter to your computer, the first step is run the program and put in password for user account as it requires.

Step 2: Press the “Add” icon to browse to iTunes library movie folder. In Finder window, open Music-> iTunes-> iTunes Media-> specific movie folder-> single .m4v file, and then press on “Choose”.

Step 3: Click on the “Format” bar to choose a format for iTunes video conversion. Follow “Android” group to choose customized format "Amazon Kindle Fire H.264(*.mp4)". This format is specially designed for Kindle Fire and supplies full-screen effect.

Step 4: Click “Convert” button to start to convert M4V to Kindle Fire MP4 under Mac OS. iTunes pops up automatically when conversion starts. Leave it be and don’t close iTunes till conversion completes.

So there you have it. Pretty simple. After this workflow, you can go to the output folder to download the result videos to Kindle Fire via Mac. Then you can start viewing iTunes m4v movies on Kindle Fire as you like.

Related Posts:

* Can I play M4V videos on Kindle Fire?

* Download/Transfer BluRay Digital Copies into Kindle Fire

* iTunes to Kindle Fire-Stream/Transfer and Play DRM protected videos on Kindle Fire

Hot News: Mother's Day happens to be just around the corner, and we sincerely hope you've got plans to show as well as tell your mom how much you appreciate her. If you haven't figured out a strategy, take a look at Pavtube Mother’s Day Speical Offer.

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down