SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backup Disney Blu-ray Disc to Samsung Series Tablet and Phones

Go down

Backup Disney Blu-ray Disc to Samsung Series Tablet and Phones Empty Backup Disney Blu-ray Disc to Samsung Series Tablet and Phones

Post  aqlucky Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Share practical tips for copying Disney Blu-ray Disc to Samsung Series Tablet and Phones

Tags: disney blu-ray backup,copy blu-ray to galaxy devices,play disney bd on galaxy phone,put dvd disc onto galaxy tablet,rip disney blu-ray

Description: A brief guide to help your watch your favorite Disney Blu-ray movies on Samsung series Tablets and Smartphones or other devices for enjoying with perfect video/audio sync and best quality.

Love Disney movies?! It’s no secret that I do. For example, I want to share Robin Hood with the boys for the first time! And, since the boys love Peter Pan and Jake and the Never Land Pirates, I’m sure they’ll love Return to Never Land.

I’m so excited to pick up almost all Blu-ray disc from Disney that they’re releasing from the vault! Isn’t that awesome?! Yeah, I would like to say, I like to backup all my favorite Disney Blu-ray disc for watching again and again without boring.

Why Backup Disney Blu-ray Disc?

More choices to enjoy movie, not only on standalone BD player.
Better protect Blu-ray discs from scratch and damage.
Put Blu-ray movie into portable devices like your mobile phone will be more convenient when you are on a trip.

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Thanksgiving Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to December 10. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Part 1: How to Backup Disney Blu-ray movies onto my Samsung Series Tablet and Phones

Program Tool: Pavtube BDMagic

Step 1: Start program and insert Disney Blu-ray Disc

Backup Disney Blu-ray Disc to Samsung Series Tablet and Phones Blu-ray-to-galaxy-tab

Step 2: Select output video format, click "Format" column and choose your desired profile from "Samsung" according to your device.

Backup Disney Blu-ray Disc to Samsung Series Tablet and Phones Galaxy-tab-format

Step 3: Start Disney Blu-ray movie ripping process.

Part II. How to Copy Disney Blu-ray Disc to hard drive for freely enjoying with kids

Program Tool: Pavtube BDMagic work as the best Blu-ray Copy

Step 1: Start program and insert Disney Blu-ray Disc

Step 2: Click "Format" and Select "Copy > Directly Copy".

Backup Disney Blu-ray Disc to Samsung Series Tablet and Phones Lossless-backup-blu-ray

Step 3: Start Disney blu-ray disc copy. Then you can watch Disney movie on PC with kids or transfer them to your portable device for enjoying anytime and anywhere.

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1

See also:

Convert Disney’s Blu-ray and DVD movies to Surface 2 for entertainment
How to Enjoy 2D Blu-ray movies on 3D Device to get comfortable 3D entertainment
Backup The Last Stand Blu-ray/DVD to other format for Galaxy TabPro 10.1
Freely watch The Expendables Blu-ray/DVD movies on Nexus 7(2013) and Nexus 7

Source:http://media-playback.jimdo.com/2014/03/17/copy-disney-blu-ray-to-galaxy-note-10-1-2014/

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down