SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20% off Get AVI files with subtitles on iPad Air for Thanksgiving Sales 2013

Go down

20% off Get AVI files with subtitles on iPad Air for Thanksgiving Sales 2013 Empty 20% off Get AVI files with subtitles on iPad Air for Thanksgiving Sales 2013

Post  Alisa16 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Description: A details guide to show how to transfer SD/HD AVI videos to MP4 for iPad Air, you can also add srt/ass/ssa subtitles to AVI video for playback.

Q1: "I have a very long bus trip coming up and a lot of good .avi format movies (mostly xvid) is there any way i can get them to play on my iPad Air. Anything that can help me out?"

Q2: "I am on a bit of a time limit so I am hoping to get this done soon. I am shipping a parcel out to my brother later this afternoon and I would like to include the movie. I have researched online and keep running into dead ends. So, I have the Movie Deathnote L-Change the world, and I downloaded with it a .srt file for the subs, they are in the same folder but I do not have the option it seems to add the .srt file permanently?"

iPad Air has just been shipped about a week and it's so light comparing with other full size tablets. Most of you may much prefer taking it out than any other iPad before. It's really an enjoyment to watch movies videos everywhere with such a super light full size tablet with Retina display.

However, iPad Air is still a tablet and it could not deal with all video formats as a real computer. MOV and MP4 are still the most compatible formats with iPad. So what if we have many videos in other formats like AVI? (Yes, the native player does play AVI files, but note that AVI is just a container format which can contain different video codecs; only a small subset of these codecs can be recognized by iPad Air.)

How to play videos on iPad Air without format limitation?

iPad Air supported format:
Video Format: .m4v, .mp4, .mov, MPEG-4, H.264, M-JPEG
Audio Format: AAC, Protected AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, AAX, AAX+m, Apple Lossless AIFF, WAV

With AVI to iPad Air converter you can easily encode HD/SD AVI to iPad Air supported format with best settings that give you best effect when watching HD movies on iPad Air. How to play AVI movies on iPad Air? How to hard-burn subtitles to AVI for playback on iPad Air? Follow below simple steps and you can do it within a few clicks.

Required tool: Pavtube AVI to iPad Air Converter, an easy-to-use Windows/Mac tool to help you transfer AVI to most compatible MP4 for iPad Air. It's on 20% OFF for Thanksgiving Deals; don't miss it!

pavtube.com/video_converter/

pavtube.com/thanksgiving-giveaway-2013.html#.Upb0URJUiSo

Mac version here: AVI to iPad Air Converter for Mac.

pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/

Tutorials: how to transgfer AVI to MP4 for playback on iPad Air?

Step 1: Run this Pavtube Video Converter as AVI to iPad Air Converter; add videos.

You can choose to import videos or the entire folder by clicking the top left two icons. Or you can try drag and drop directly. (Note: Download patch file for getting best video format for iPad Air)

Step 2. Choose format.

Click "Format" drop-down list and choose "iPad>iPad Air Full HD Video(*.mp4)" as the compatible MP4 preset with best video quality. Or you can choose other presets if you don't need full size videos.

Step 3. Customize video specs (Optional).

Click "Settings" to free change video resolution, bitrate(quality), frame rate and other settings. Note that if you need to get videos in smaller size (especially when you own a 16GB model), you are suggested to turn down bitrate settings; the generated video size could also be found in this window.

For those who want to burn subtitles to it permanently, click "Edit" on top to enter video editor windows; switch to "Subtitles" tab and you can browse to load your *.srt/*.ass/*.ssa subtitles manually.

Step 4. Start Conversion.

You can hit the big red "Convert" to start converting HD AVI to iPad Air MP4 with best video settings. After the conversion, click "Open output folder" in the conversion window, or "Open" in main interface to quick locate the converted video.

If you don't know how to put and play movie onto new iPad Air, just read this article to get more detailed steps: How to sync video, music, photo files to iPad Air with iTunes on Windows/Mac?

pavtube.com/guide/stream-media-files-to-ipad-air-with-itunes.html

Related Articles:
Best Blu-ray Ripper tool review for iOS devices

Convert Thanksgiving Blu-ray Movies to iPad Air with fast speed on Windows/Mac

pavtube.com/guide/fast-convert-blu-rays-to-ipad-air.html

How to view DVD movies on iPad Air with highest quality?

pavtube.com/guide/view-dvd-movies-on-ipad-air.html

Sync 1080p or 720p Videos to iPad Air for watching

Why Not Sync MKV, AVI, VOB, MPG, Tivo, WMV, FLV, MVI files to iPad 3?

How do I play .mkv format movies on my iPad Air

Get Sony 4K XAVC/XAVC S videos on iPad Air for playback

Watch DVD .vob videos on iPad Air, iPhone 5S and 5C

Pavtube Software Upgrades with iPad Air, iPhone 5S/5C, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks Supported

Source: http://mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2013/11/convert-and-sync-avi-to-ipad-air.html

Good News for Sudoku Game users! Play Sudoku! Earn $30 Amazon gift card, Free and Up to 50% off Pavtube Blu-ray/DVD/Video/DRM video/movie converter for Winners on Pavtube Black Friday Sales & Deals 2013!!

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down