SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Solution to Play AVI files on Galaxy Note 3

Go down

The Best Solution to Play AVI files on Galaxy Note 3  Empty The Best Solution to Play AVI files on Galaxy Note 3

Post  lydia520622 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:44 am

Summary: Having problems when putting and playing AVI files on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Check out this tutorial to get the best solution.

The Best Solution to Play AVI files on Galaxy Note 3  Galaxy-note-3

With a beautiful 1,920x1080-pixel screen, the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is really a great media player for us to have movie enjoyment on the go. However, sometimes, you will encounter problems when playing AVI files on Galaxy Note 3. This is caused by AVI's complexity. In this article I will give you some hints to get rid of the issue.

As you know, AVI is a container format which may be encoded by different codecs. Some of the codecs may not compatible with Note III, so you'll have problems when viewing these AVI videos on your Galaxy Note 3, even with some popular Android video player like MX player, Mobo, etc. If you're confused about this and have no idea, try my solution here.

To get AVI files and Galaxy Note 3 to play perfectly, the easy workaround is to convert AVI to Galaxy Note 3 highly supported video formats. To get the work done, here I recommend Brorsoft
brorsoft.com/video-converter/index.html
Video Converter
. Besides AVI, it enables you to convert all SD and HD video formats, including MOV, FLV, MKV, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, M2TS, TiVo, etc. to Samsung Galaxy Note III compatible formats. For Mac users, please get
brorsoft.com/video-converter-mac/index.html
Video Converter Mac. Now I will show you how to encode and put AVI videos to Galaxy Note 3 for playback.

How to Convert AVI to MP4 videos for Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Step 1: Add .avi files

Install and run the Galaxy Note III Video Converter to your PC, click "Add Video" or "Add from folder" to import your source AVI videos. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files.

The Best Solution to Play AVI files on Galaxy Note 3  Videos-to-galaxy-tab3-steps

Step 2: Select output format

Click on the dropdown menu of "Format", here you will the optimized videos for the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 under "Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4). The output videos could fit on Galaxy Note 3 perfectly.

The Best Solution to Play AVI files on Galaxy Note 3  Dvd-to-galaxy-note-101-format

Tip: Set output video quality
If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to my experience, the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3: Start encoding AVI to Galaxy Note 3

In the end, go back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start converting AVI video files for playing on Galaxy Note 3 with the
brorsoft.com/video-converter/index.html
best AVI to Galaxy Note 3 Converter

Once the process completes, just click "Open" to find the Galaxy Note 3 playable MP4 videos after the conversion and transfer them to your phone with ease.

More Guides:
brorsoft.com/how-to/rip-dvd-to-galaxy-note-3.html
How to Convert DVDs to Play on Galaxy Note 3
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-dvd-to-galaxy-tab-3-video-format.html
Convert DVDs for playback on Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
brorsoft.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/convert-dvds-to-galaxy-s4.html
Play DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy S4
lauralily10.tumblr.com/post/62223648842/can-i-add-and-play-dvd-vob-videos-on-galaxy-note-3-iii
How to Add VOB files to Galaxy Note 3
lydiazhuvideotips.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/how-to-downloadput-dvd-movies-onto-samsung-galaxy-note-3/
How to Convert and Play DVDs on Galaxy Note 3
portable-device-conversion.com/nokia-lumia-1020-mkv-playback-how-to-convert-mkv-video-files-for-the-nokia-lumia-1020/
How to convert MKV video files for the Nokia Lumia 1020
Source:
Can AVI files play on Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down