SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sale]How to Rip and Put DVD movies on Nexus 7 from Windows and Mac

Go down

[Sale]How to Rip and Put DVD movies on Nexus 7 from Windows and Mac  Empty [Sale]How to Rip and Put DVD movies on Nexus 7 from Windows and Mac

Post  lydia520622 Fri May 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Summary: A full tutorial to tell you how to transfer DVD (DVD ISO/IFO) movies to Nexus 7 for watching anywhere, anytime with a professional DVD Converter for Nexus 7, Only 3 steps.

HOOOOOOOOT NEWS: To celebrate this 2013 Mother's Day with you, Brorsoft put into effect a special offer as the 2013 Mother's Day Special Gifts for your Mom. Up to 50% off discount is being available from May 7 to May 21, 2013. And being known as the most useful and powerful DVD to Android tablet converter, the Brorsoft DVD Ripper is on sale with 20% discount.

The Google Nexus 7's 7-inch 1,280 x 800-pixel screen is great for watching movies. Of course, most of folks are not about to pay Google Play ridiculous prices to watch movies and TV shows we already own on DVD. Instead, you just need to convert DVD movie to Google Nexus 7 supported video formats along with some help from third-party softwares. In order to help those who want to download and put DVD movies on Nexus 7 for enjoyment on the go, below, I will throw a quick tutorial up.

As you see, in order to play DVD movies on Nexus 7, you need to get a 3rd-party tool to help you rip DVD to Nexus 7 compatible video formats. There are many programs out there that allow you to make copies of your DVDs and let you watch them the way you want to view them. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, I recommend you try Brorsoft DVD Ripper. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs.

Besides DIYing a Love Gift, sending an ECard, you can also get Special Offers from Brorsoft:

2013 Mother's Day Special Offer: $28.00 Only = 20% Off Brorsoft DVD to Android Converter for Windows

2013 Mother's Day Coupon Codes: $28.00 Only = 20% off Brorsoft DVD to Android Ripper for Mac

To be honest, I've had success using the program to convert my DVD discs to a playable format by my Nexus 7. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The encoding speed is faster and the conversion time is half that in other. Just download it and follow the guide below to transfer DVD to Google Nexus 7 for smoothly playback in just three clicks!

How to Convert DVD to Nexus 7 supported video formats

The quick start guide below uses DVD Ripper Windows screenshots. The way to rip DVD movies to Nexus 7 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.

Step 1. Free download the best DVD Ripper for Nexus 7, load your DVD disc movie to the program. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder.

Step 2. Select output profile. Here I recommend you choose "Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from "Android" category. The output videos could fit on Google Nexus 7 perfectly.

Tip: If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss. According to my experience, for watching videos on the Nexus 7, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. Below is the best video format settings for ripping DVD to Nexus 7 per my experience:

Step 3. After the above steps, just click "Convert" button to start conversion from DVD to Google Nexus 7 playable mp4 videos.

Once the coversion completes, you can copy the result videos to Google Nexus 7. So there you have it. Now you can play DVD movies on Nexus 7 as you want. Enjoy!

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down