SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony RX100 and iMovie-Transcode/Import Sony RX100 AVCHD footage to iMovie

Go down

Sony RX100 and iMovie-Transcode/Import Sony RX100 AVCHD footage to iMovie  Empty Sony RX100 and iMovie-Transcode/Import Sony RX100 AVCHD footage to iMovie

Post  lydia520622 Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Summary: iMovie cannot import movies from the Sony RX100. Anyone solution? Just convert Sony RX100 AVCHD MTS video to AIC .mov for iMovie, Sony RX100 and iMovie incompatibility issues will be resolved immediately.

I recorded some video clips with my Sony RX100, the videos are in AVCHD MTS format, they are clear but when I try to import the files into iMovie, I failed. I can not import them to iMovie 11. I searched the issues from Google, and got know the RX100 affords Full HD 1080p video capture at 60 frames per second (fps); while, iMovie can’t support 1080 6op AVCHD files natively. Well, I’ve worked the easy way to import and edit Sony RX100 AVCHD in iMovie
As the iMovie can’t support 1080 6op AVCHD video footages well, it’s a good choice to convert Sony RX100 AVCHD to iMovie best supported video formats AIC .mov, and then you can edit the RX100 video in iMovie smoothly. You can follow the easy steps below if you have met the similar trouble on your Mac.

Now, Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is the best Sony Cyber-shot RX100 to iMovie tools, which affords an easy way to convert AVCHD .mts or .m2ts from Sony Cyber-shot RX100 to iMovie supported .mov etc video files on Mac OS X. And then you can easily import the converted RX100 AVCHD files to iMovie '08, '09, '11 for editing. What’s more, this Mac AVCHD Converter full supports convert any AVCHD MTS movie from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, etc. to Apple ProRes for FCP; MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro; Avid DNxHD for Avid Media Composer are more to meet your different needs.

Step 1: Free download. install and run AVCHD converter for Mac, and load your AVCHD .mts files from Sony Cyber-shot DSC RX100 digital camera.

Step 2: Click Format bar and select "iMovie and Final Cut Express" box, then click "Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov)" as the output video format.

Step 3: Hit "Convert" button, it will start to convert AVCHD .mts files to iMovie AIC MOV format as you specified.

Tips:
1. If you want to combine several clips into one, please tick the box "Merge into one".

2. In order to split videos beyond the size limitation while uploading to website, please click the "Split" button on the mian interface.

3. Click the Settings icon to adjust the video and audio parameters if needed.
The video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and 5.1 channels is the most suitable settings for editing in iMovie. But if you want to get the converted files with a smaller size, you can click Settings and reduce the Video Size according to your needs.

Source:
brorsoft.com/how-to/import-sony-dsc-rx100-mts-to-imovie-mac.html
or open here:
lydia622520.tumblr.com/post/47441274740/how-to-import-videos-from-sony-rx100-to-imovie-for

get the products:
brorsoft.com/mts-converter-mac/index.html
brorsoft.com/mts-converter/index.html

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down