SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asus TF700T AVI Playback-How to transfer AVI movies to Transformer Infinity TF700

Go down

Asus TF700T AVI Playback-How to transfer AVI movies to Transformer Infinity TF700  Empty Asus TF700T AVI Playback-How to transfer AVI movies to Transformer Infinity TF700

Post  lydia520622 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Summary: Looking for the way to play AVI on Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 ?- Go through the page, you will learn an easy and fast way to put and play all AVI/DivX videos on Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700.

As one of the high-resolution 1920-by-1200-pixel Android tablets, the Asus Transformer Infinity TF700’s high-resolution, 10.1-inch display dramatically improves the overall tablet experience especially for movie enjoyment. Frustratingly, I got a bunch of AVI files and had the hardest time finding a way how to play AVIs correctly on my new Infinity TF700.

As you see, some .avi files playback without sound, some .avi files even can't be recognized. The real reason is that AVI videos can be encoded by different codecs, some of those codecs are not compatible with the Infinity TF700. Thus, the best solution to playing AVI on Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 is to encode AVI to Infinity TF700 natively supported format like H.264 MP4.

To manage the conversion easily, I got the Brorsoft Video Converter to convert 1080p/720p AVI to MP4 video for Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T at super fast speed. This video converter program supports CUDA/AMD acceleration technology, which makes the conversion speed at 5-6x faster speed. Plus, I also converted some other files like WMV, MKV, MTS, FLV with the app. All the videos output with HD video quality in perfect video and audio sync. If you are running on Mac OS X, turn to get the Mac Video Converter. Now, follow the step-by-step guide I list below.

Encode AVI/DivX to Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 best video format

Step 1. Install and run the AVI to Infinity TF700 Converter, add your 1080p/720p AVI files to the software. You can import multiple files at one time based on its batch function.

Step 2. Click on Format > Asus, and select Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 Full HD Video(*.mp4) as the optimal output format for Asus Infinity TF700 with the best audio/video settings.

Step 3. Click the "Convert" button to start AVI to MP4 conversion for Infinity TF700. In this way, you can enjoy and watch all AVI files on Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 as you want.

get this article original:
brorsoft.com/how-to/play-avi-files-on-asus-transformer-prime-infinity-tf700.html
or
lydia622520.tumblr.com/post/46558695709/asus-transformer-infinity-tf700-avi-playing-fast

if you wanna to download this product, here is the address:
brorsoft.com/video-converter/index.html

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down