SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stream Blu-ray to Apple TVs/iPads/iPhones with iTunes on Mac

Go down

Stream Blu-ray to Apple TVs/iPads/iPhones with iTunes on Mac Empty Stream Blu-ray to Apple TVs/iPads/iPhones with iTunes on Mac

Post  aqlucky Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Mac solution: Backup DVD/BD disc to iTunes for Apple TV 3/iPad Air/iPhone 5S

Description: Want to rip DVD/Blu-ray discs movies to iTunes supported formats for all Apple TVs, iPads, iPhones? Some of you may have not figured out a proper way to convert DVD/Blu-ray to iTunes on Mac. Simply follow this article to import DVD/Blu-ray movies to iTunes.

Good news for Mac users! Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac 3.7.0 is released!

"I want to put my library of disks in iTunes. I searched "best BD Ripper Mac Review" on google and choose Pavtube for its better reviews. When I used it for a while, I really appreciate its much more intuitive interface than CloneDVD2 which I used before. Until now, it always works well to rip my discs for my Apple TV 3."

This is one of the customers that tell us how he uses Pavtube to rip his library discs. However, to some whom not familiar with Pavtube, do you want to rip DVD/Blu-ray discs movies to iTunes supported formats for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone? Do you want to figure out a proper way to convert DVD/Blu-ray to iTunes on Mac as well? If so, please read on and it will be an easy to make it possible with the help of Pavtube.

What Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
can help you

• Backup Blu-ray and DVD movies on Mac.
  • Make 1:1 copy of Blu-ray/DVD movies.
  • Convert discs to MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, MKV files for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iTunes,
  • QuickTime player, Samsumg Galaxy Tab/Note, etc.
  • Editing videos with simply usage.

PS. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Macalso has windows version: Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper
(Guide).

How to Convert DVD and Blu-ray discs to iTunes for Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPhone 5S

Step 1. Load Blu-ray/DVD movies.

Download the program, and then click "Load file" icon to load the Blu-ray and DVD movies to your program. (If the files are blu-ray, you need a Blu-ray drive first.)

Stream Blu-ray to Apple TVs/iPads/iPhones with iTunes on Mac Movies-to-Apple-TV-iPad-iTunes-removal

Step 2. Select output format.

Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac has a number of presets for Apple TV, iPad and iPhone. Just choose the suitable format.

For Apple TV 3:

Stream Blu-ray to Apple TVs/iPads/iPhones with iTunes on Mac Movies-to-Apple-TV-3-format

For iPad Air:

Stream Blu-ray to Apple TVs/iPads/iPhones with iTunes on Mac Movies-to-iPad-Air-format

For iPhone 5S:

Stream Blu-ray to Apple TVs/iPads/iPhones with iTunes on Mac Movies-to-iPhone-5-format

Tip:
If you need, you can also click "Setting" to modify parameters of your output profile to meet your professional needs: video bitrate, frame rate, audio channel, etc. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3. Start conversion.

The final step is to tap "Convert" button and commence ripping Blu-ray/DVD movies to iTunes highly compatible videos.

After the conversion, click on "Open" button to access to the videos you ripped. Open your iTunes and import the output files to its Movie library by clicking File > Add File to Library.

Then you could transfer and watch Blu-ray and DVD movies on iTunes or your Apple TV, iPad Air, iPhone 5S. Learn more:

PS: If you want to backup Blu-ray and DVD movies persevering all the audio tracks and subtitles, Pavtube ByteCopy
(ByteCopy for Mac)
blu-ray-dvd-converter.com/bytecopy-mac/
could help you with good effect.

See also: Pavtube Products Updated: Get 20% off at Myce

See More Related articles:
Apple TV 3 Column | iPad 3 Column | iPhone 5 Column

Play 1080p/720p HD Videos and Movies on iPad Air

How to transfer TiVo videos on iPad Air on Mac Mavericks?

Easy way to make children's movies to be played on iPad 3, iPad Air in car

Copy Blu-ray to MOV with multi-track for IOS devices

Source:

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down