SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Easy-to-use DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper for kids movies

Go down

Get Easy-to-use DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper for kids movies Empty Get Easy-to-use DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper for kids movies

Post  Alisa16 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:54 am

Description: A simple guide to help you backup DVD to digital format (*.mp4) for Fuhu DreamTab, so that kids can watch hot DVD movies by themselves directly.

Many of you may know Fuhu very well as its famous Nabi and Nabi 2 come to top of children tablets. Now Fuhu is readying the launch of the DreamTab which is collaboration with DreamWorks and it actually impressed many of us. The DreamTab might be for kids, but it's not "kids toy" if you know what I mean. It's equipped with IPS and at 1080p resolution and  powered by a 64-bit quad-core Intel Atom Z3740 processor (Bay Trail), 2GB of RAM, 16 or 32GB of internal storage, microSD slot for expanded storage, 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, front-facing stereo speakers, NFC, Wi-Fi, and Android 4.4 KitKat; a good choice for kids.

As for myself, my 5-year-old little girl already fall in love with Elsa's icy powers in Frozen and my boy likes minions (Despicable Me 2) so much that I guess I should get a new Fuhu DreamTab let them watch DVD movies by themselves. Although this tablet impressed me a lot, it still have not been added a port to accept DVD discs to playback movies directly. So I browsed online a lot and finally find a workflow for this – backup DVD discs to digital format for Fuhu DreamTab.

Get Easy-to-use DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper for kids movies Dvd-to-fuhu-dreamtab-ripper

Required tool: Pavtube DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper

This Pavtube DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Converter is an easy-to-use DVD Ripping tool; it helps you roll off region code on discs and backup DVD to various video formats in a few clicks. Both Windows and Mac OS are supported; find the Mac DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper here.

Download a free trial and let's start the conversion.

How to backup DVD movies to Fuhu DreamTab for kids

Step 1. Import DVD disc

Insert DVD disc to your ROM, click "Load files" to import DVD disc directly from ROM. If you have IFO/ISO and DVD folder, choose the corresponding option to load DVD movies from your computer.

The main title in your DVD will be checked by default. Note that other titles with length at several minutes are movie extras, if you don't need them, keep them unchecked.

Ok let's move on and choose format.

Get Easy-to-use DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper for kids movies Convert-dvd-to-fuhu-freamtab

Step 2. Choose format

Click the "Format" drop-down list and choose "HD Video>MPEG-4 HD Video(*.mp4)" as it's very compatible with Fuhu DreamTab.

Get Easy-to-use DVD to Fuhu DreamTab Ripper for kids movies Mpeg-4-preset

Step 3. Start conversion

Click the big red "Convert" to start converting DVDs to MP4 for Fuhu DreamTab. After conversion, hit the "Open" or "Open output folder" icon to quick locate converted MP4 videos, transfer it to your DreamTab.

It's just as simple as that :-)

FYI: This Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper also supports Blu-rays; connect an external Blu-ray drive, insert your Blu-rays and have a try!

If you want to keep multiple audio tracks in the converted movie, you should not miss this pro version Pavtube ByteCopy (Win/Mac).

Related articles:

How to transfer DVD movies to Nabi 2 kids tablet for playing
Watch rental Blu-ray with multi-track on tablet phone
Play Disney Blu-ray movie on Fuhu DreamTab for all Kids
Put BD/DVD Digital Copies to Fuhu DreamTab
Sync & Transfer iTunes movies/TV shows to Nabi 2 Kids tablet

Source: Copy/Backup DVD movie to Fuhu DreamTab for Kids

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down