SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VC-1 to H.264 Transcoding- Rip Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 encode videos

Go down

VC-1 to H.264 Transcoding- Rip Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 encode videos  Empty VC-1 to H.264 Transcoding- Rip Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 encode videos

Post  lydia520622 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Summary: Read on this article, you can get the recommended way to Convert Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 MOV, MP4 video for wide use. Get the tips and tricks now.

In this day and age, everyone wants high-definition content, and that means Blu-rays are essential parts of our life. However, many Blu-ray owners encountered issues when attempting to rip/play VC-1 encoded Blu-rays. Let's see some frequently asked questions on this.

Q1: I have several Blu rays which I would like to rip, resize to 720p. I have been able to successfully do this using MeGUI when the video is h.264. However, tools like MeGUI, Handbrake, struggle with the VC1 video files, reporting that conversion will take over three days for a 2 hour movie. Is there a way to convert a VC1 Blu-ray to h264?

Q2: Is it possible to Convert VC-1 to H264 format as some of my Blu-Ray movies with VC-1 format will not play in Media Center only H264 format will.

As you see, some Blu-ray tools can’t support Blu-ray VC-1 converting perfectly and some media players like Windows Media Player can’t support playing VC-1 codec. To solve those problems, the most important piece of the equation is that convert Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 encoded videos like MOV, MP4, which will be widely accepted. To help those VC-1 Blu-ray owners, here I share with you a simple guide on how to rip Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 MOV, MP4, MKV for playing flawlessly.

Downloading the App- Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

Overall, the program is a professional yet easy-to-use VC-1 to H.264 converter. It can help you transcode BD VC-1 to H.264 encoded MOV, MKV, MP4 formats quickly and easily. With full Blu-ray supports, it is capable of removing AACS and BD+ copy-protections up to MKB v19 as well as ripping/converting VC-1 to H.264 and many more other file types, so that you can freely enjoy your VC-1 encoded Blu-ray movies on your various media players at will, such as Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, etc. Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is the alternative choice for Mac users.

Transcode/rip/convert BD VC-1 to H.264 MOV, MKV, and MP4

1. Run the VC-1 Blu-ray Ripper and import Blu-ray content. Soon after loading, you will find all titles and chapters for the Blu-ray disc. You can select preferred subtitles and audio track.

2. Click Format bar and select output format. To convert BD VC-1 to H.264 MOV, MP4, MKV, you can select from “Common Video” profile.

Tip: If you wanna play the output videos on certain devices, a better choice is selecting the preset for device like Apple TV as the output format in the output box.

3. This VC-1 to H.264 Converter also allows you to customize video and audio parameters via clicking Settings button. The adjustable settings include codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, audio channel.

4. When all the settings are ready, hit the Convert button to start ripping Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 or any your desired format. Once the conversion is finished, you can click "Open" button to find the final output video effortlessly and enjoy your files at ease.

Source:Best program for Blu-ray VC-1 to H.264 MOV, MP4 conversion

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down