SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Convert AVI to iPad Air Quickly and Easily

Go down

How to Convert AVI to iPad Air Quickly and Easily Empty How to Convert AVI to iPad Air Quickly and Easily

Post  lydia520622 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Summary: How to play AVI(XviD, Divx) movies on iPad Air? Please follow below simple steps.

With the debut of the one-pound iPad Air, what you will you do on it? Without hesitation, I guess you will surely import and watch your favorite videos like AVI on the amazing iPad Air. Disappointed, once again Apple has not provided overall AVI support for iPad Air.

We’d accept the truth that iPad Air still only plays Motion JPEG encoded AVI files and can’t play AVI files encoded with DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, DV, H.263 and etc. Therefore various troubleshooting in playing AVI on iPad will occur just as below:

a. Though I successfully add AVI to iPad Air, I cannot play the AVI files on my iPad properly, there is only audio but no video scene.

b. I use a software called Handbrake to convert AVI to iPad supported MP4. However, the converted AVI is still unplayable on my iPad Air.

Any possible solution to viewing AVI videos on iPad Air flawlessly without any issues?

In fact, it is that easy! Simply convert AVI to iPad Air more supported MP4, MOV, M4V and then you will never worry about cannot transferring AVI to iPad Air for successful playback.

Brorosft Video Converter is just the right AVI to iPad Air Converter. It can fast convert all AVI files(whatever it is encoded with DivX, Xvid, etc) to iPad Air more compatible video or audio format. In addition to converting AVI to iPad Air, this program also supports converting WMV, WTV, MPG, FLV, VOB, MKV, 3GP, TiVo, etc to iPad Air. For Mac owner, try Video Converter for Mac; it enables you to convert AVI to iPad Air on Mac OS X(Mavericks). Just get the tool to fulfill your goal.

How to Convert AVI to iPad Air?

Step 1. Get iPad Air AVI Converter and load AVI files

Once run the AVI to iPad Air Converter, click “File” button to load your AVI files into it. Batch conversion is supported.

Step 2. Choose the best video format for iPad Air

Hit the menu bar of "Format", choose "iPad" category and find the optimal video format for iPad Air. “iPad HD Video(*.mp4)” is recommended here. You can also choose MOV, MP4, M4V format from Common Video.

Step 3. Adjust video and audio parameters for iPad Air

Custom the profile for iPad Air by clicking "Settings" and set video/audio parameters as it lists. If you want to play 1080P movies on iPad Air, you can click set "1920*1080" as output video size.

Step 4. Convert AVI files to MP4 for iPad Air

When the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the big button “Convert” to encode AVI video to iPad Air. Once the conversion is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the final output files with ease. Now, you can play AVI movies on iPad Air freely.

Source:

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down