SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Convert HD Videos MOV/MTS/M2TS/MXF/XAVC/MKV to ProRes 422/4444 for FCP X?

Go down

How to Convert HD Videos MOV/MTS/M2TS/MXF/XAVC/MKV to ProRes 422/4444 for FCP X? Empty How to Convert HD Videos MOV/MTS/M2TS/MXF/XAVC/MKV to ProRes 422/4444 for FCP X?

Post  stevenjoen Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:30 pm

“I have read a lot on FCP X and video editing but my knowledge is only theoretical as at date. I would like to start by creating 15 to 30 minutes HD videos. I will be shooting on a Canon 7D DSLR and a Panasonic HC-X920 and my Mac configurations are as follows:

iMac 21.5″ – Processor: 2.5Ghz Intel Core i5 – Memory: 8GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 – Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512MB – HDD: 500GB Sata

Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5, Final Cut Pro X + Compressor 4

but I always encounter problems when I trying to import these HD video recordings to FCP X directly, it seems that i can not load and transfer such HD videos to Final Cut Pro X, can you help me import the hd videos to FCP X”

Many users have encountered problems when importing HD videos like HD MKV, MOV, MXF, XAVC, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, MOD, TOD, TiVo, M4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, ASF, 3GP, FLV, F4V, etc to FCP X for editing on Mac, the main reason is that some HD video format is not supported to import to FCP X directly and natively, because Final Cut Pro X best supported video codec is Apple ProRes codec MOV format, so you can’t import HD videos to FCP X directly. Maybe you are looking for a plugin for importing to FCP X, but it is not easy to find a good plugin that works for latest cameras and camcorders, since there are many kinds of video codes used by these recording devices, you’d better find a better way to import HD videos to Final Cut Pro X without plugins.

The best way we tested to import HD videos to FCP X natively without plugin is UFUSoft HD Converter for Mac, which helps to convert HD videos to Apple ProRes codec, which is native codec for FCP X, once you converted HD videos to Apple ProRes, you can import HD videos to FCP X without any problems, and you don’t need to render, you can edit the video natively in FCP X on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard.

Now you can free download this HD videos to Final Cut Pro X Apple ProRes Codec Converter, install and run it, you will see the interface.

Part 1: Convert HD videos to Apple ProRes 422/ProRes 4444 (*.mov) for FCP X

Step 1: Run UFUSoft HD Converter for Mac as the perfect HD Videos to ProRes 422/ProRes 4444 Converter, and add HD video files you want to transcode for Final Cut Pro X into this program.

How to Convert HD Videos MOV/MTS/M2TS/MXF/XAVC/MKV to ProRes 422/4444 for FCP X? Hd-video-converter-screen

Step 2: Choose Apple ProRes 422/ProRes 4444 QuickTime .mov format for conversion.

Click on “Format” drop-down list and choose “Final Cut Pro” catogory to select the appropriate ProRes format for Final Cut Pro.

How to Convert HD Videos MOV/MTS/M2TS/MXF/XAVC/MKV to ProRes 422/4444 for FCP X? Choose-fcp-video1

ProRes 422 HQ: This is the highest-quality video format, but unless you are shooting very carefully-lit, high-end video, such as RED, HDCAM, or HDCAM SR, the quality of your source image doesn’t equal the format. Use this version only for high-end work.

ProRes 422 (Recommended): This is the format I recommend for anyone shooting DSLR, HDV, AVCHD, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, AVCAM, or P2. Great image quality, with file sizes 30-35% smaller than ProRes 422 HQ. Since the DSLR images start as H.264, which is already quite compressed, ProRes 422 most closely matches the original image quality.

ProRes 422 LT: This is the format to use if you have tons of footage, need to edit using smaller (i.e. less storage space) hard drives, or are going to go thru an off-line to on-line process.

ProRes 422 Proxy: This format should only be used when file size is more important than image quality. Training files, library archive files, or other reference media are a good choice for this format.

ProRes 4444 is another lossy video compression format for use in post production. It shares many features with other codecs of Apple’s ProRes family but provides better quality than its predecessors, particularly in the area of color. If you hope to retain the maximum possible quality of your HD videos, the Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov) is the ideal format.

Step 3: Start HD videos to Final Cut Pro X conversion by clicking on “Convert” button. Based on its multi-threading technology and advanced video/audio sync technology, you will get the converted ProRes 422/ProRes 4444 .mov files in perfect sync of video and audio with super fast speed.

Part 2: Import ProRes 422 MOV into Final Cut Pro X
Once getting the ProRes 422/ProRes 4444 (*.mov) QuickTime video files via the best HD videos to Final Cut Pro X Converter on your Mac OS X, what you need to do is to import them to Final Cut Pro X for editing to meet your requirement.

Step 1: Run Final Cut Pro X, the layout of the editing software interface will pop up.

Step 2: Choose “Import < Files” at the top of the interface under the File command section.

How to Convert HD Videos MOV/MTS/M2TS/MXF/XAVC/MKV to ProRes 422/4444 for FCP X? Import-video-from-camera-to-fcpx

Step 3: Select one converted file .mov from the Choose a File window and press “Choose” button to choose this file you want to import into FCP.

Step 4: Find the file in the resources list for the project.

Step 5: Drag the file into the Timeline and then save the project.

Now, you are able to edit the HD video (HD MKV, MOV, MXF, XAVC, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, MOD, TOD, TiVo, M4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, ASF, 3GP, FLV, F4V, etc) in Final Cut Pro X as you wish.

That’s all! Hopefully the converting HD videos to Apple ProRes 422/ProRes 4444 for FCP X make the experience of editing HD videos in Final Cut Pro X easier and quicker.

Other Tips:
1. canon c300 mxf to fcP, canon xf105 plugin for fcp, mxf converter, sony mxf file converter, mxf to prores, canon xf305 fcp plugin, canon xf100 fcp plugin, canon xf fcp plugin

2. avchd to fcp, avchd to fcp converter, avchd into fcp, avchd to fcp 7, import avchd fcp converter, avchd to fcp final cut, prores 422 fcp for editing, import avchd final cut pro, m2ts to fcp

3. Logiciel de Lecteur Blu-ray,Lecteur Blu-ray pour Mac,Comment Lecture Blu-ray sur Windows 8,Télécharger Lecteur Blu-ray pour Windows 7,Lire les Blu-ray sur Windows 8/7 avec VLC,PowerPoint en Vidéo Convertisseur,Convertir PPT en AVI,PowerPoint en AVI Convertisseur,Convertir PPS en AVI/WMV/MKV/MP4,Convertir PPT, PPS, pptx à la vidéo,convertir avchd en avi gratuit

4. remove drm protection,drm removal software,drm removal itunes, video drm removal, wmv drm removal,drm removal itunes movie, drm removal itunes 7/8, drm crack itunes, drm converter itunes

5. ufusoft blu-ray player,vlc blu ray,ufusoft mac blu-ray player,aacs codec,ufusoft mxf converter for mac,vlc blu ray windows 8,media composer mov full hd,blu ray player for windows 8,panasonic ag-hvx200 conversor

stevenjoen

Jumlah posting : 188
Registration date : 2013-04-23

Back to top Go down