SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Convert Blu-ray ISO to MP4 files with 1080p quality

Go down

How to Convert Blu-ray ISO to MP4 files with 1080p quality  Empty How to Convert Blu-ray ISO to MP4 files with 1080p quality

Post  lydia520622 Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Summary: Wanna rip your Blu-ray ISO files and play on computer, iPad or other media devices? Read on this article, you will get the best solutions.

There’s a problem that has troubled me for days: I have a Blu ray .ISO file which is like nearly 50GB. I wanna convert this to a video format for playing on my computer and iPad. It is easy with DVDs, but I can't put my finger on it with a Blu ray file. Can this be converted into a .mp4 file without losing any quality?

Searched widely and I got some tech support for converting Blu-ray ISO to MP4 video without losing quality in a simplest way.

In this try, more than one people suggest to rip Blu-ray ISO files to MP4 with Brorsoft [quote] brorsoft.com/blu-ray-ripper/]Blu-ray Ripper. It is an ideal app for you to rip Blu-ray, DVD, ISO/IFO files to MP4 video. Plus, it also can help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD to almost any other common video format such as VOB, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD, DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need. If you are running on Mac, pleas turn to the [quote] brorsoft.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac/]Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. Now just download it and follow the tutorial below.

Here is the step-by-step guide on converting Blu-ray ISO to MP4:

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies

Launch the Blu ray ISO converter; click Add button to import Blu-ray ISO movies into the program.

How to Convert Blu-ray ISO to MP4 files with 1080p quality  Blu-ray-to-windows-8-steps

Step 2. Choose MP4 as output format

Click Format bar to get the format list and select a proper export format. Common Video > H.264 MP4, MPEG-4 are the proper choice.

How to Convert Blu-ray ISO to MP4 files with 1080p quality  Step2-format-mxf-mp4-wmv

Step 3. Customize the output video

You can click Edit button to trim your favorite part from the video, crop video frame size, adjust visual effects, add watermarks, subtitles and more to personalize your videos. Plus, click the Settings icon, you can adjust the video size, frame rate, bitrate, etc.

How to Convert Blu-ray ISO to MP4 files with 1080p quality  Dvd-to-vimeo-editor

Step 4. Start to convert Blu-ray ISO video

When all the settings are OK, you can click the "Convert" button on the main interface to start converting Blu-ray ISO to MP4 video keeping the Full HD quality.

After the conversion, click the Open button to locate the resulted videos. Then, you will can easily transfer the converted video files to any portable devices, video editing software or share them on YouTube, Facebook, etc as you want.

Additional Tips:

If you are looking for a powerful all-in-one tool to convert videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs to your Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 10/7, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Nook HD, Transformer Prime, etc at the same saving time and effort, the all-in-one [quote] brorsoft.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/]Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate program will a nice choice for you. If you are running a Mac OS X computer, [quote] brorsoft.com/mac-imedia-converter/]iMedia Converter Mac is the alternative.

Related Tips:
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-blu-ray-to-android-tablet-phone.html
How to Rip a Blu-ray for Android
brorsoft.com/how-to/extract-stream-dvd-iso-files-to-ps3-play-dvd-iso-on-ps3.html
Extract/Stream DVD ISO files to PS3
lydia622520.rollr.com/posts/simple-way-to-compressconvert-mkv-to-galaxy-s4galaxy-note-80-mp4-format
Compress/Convert MKV to Galaxy S4/Galaxy Note 8.0 MP4 Format
[quote] hd-video-transferring-mac-wins.jimdo.com/2013/11/11/flv-to-imovie-easily-add-flv-files-into-imovie-without-troubles/]Easily Add FLV files into iMovie without troubles
[quote] lauralily10.tumblr.com/post/66633118511/a-simple-way-to-rip-blu-ray-dvd-to-sony-xperia-z1]Simple Way to Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Sony Xperia z1
pc-mac-files-transferring-and-editing.blogspot.com/2013/11/tips-tricks-for-editing-avchd-mts-files.html
Tricks for editing AVCHD .MTS files in Sony Vegas Pro
Source:
An easy solution to ripping Blu-ray ISO to MP4 video

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down