SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USB Flash Drive recovery software download-Recover Data on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Go down

USB Flash Drive recovery software download-Recover Data on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Empty USB Flash Drive recovery software download-Recover Data on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Post  stevenjoen Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:00 am

USB flash drives also are called pen drives, key drives or simply USB drives. A USB flash drive is a convenient portable storage device that enables you to transfer all your data from one computer to another very easily. You can plug them into any computer that has a USB port. In this way, all your important files and data can be with you all the time.

However, there are also some accidents happened to the USB flash drive just as to computers. If you find that your USB flash drive is corrupted, formatted or files were deleted such as the following situations:

After saving files from my computer suddenly it hangs up and says “Not responding” for a long time and after that the usb drive files cannot be read as in empty…

I have all my work on my flash drive and all of a sudden my computer is telling me that it is unreadable! I don’t want to reformat the flash drive. I want to recover my files. Is this possible?

Don’t panic! There are USB flash drive recovery Mac Mountaion Lion programs available to assist you in bringing your USB flash drive back to life. Here let’s have a try with Data Recovery for Mac os x 10.8 Mountaion Lion. Follow to get all your files back from USB flash drive. Only need a few steps.

After installing and running the program on your Mac os x 10.8 Mountaion Lion, connect your USB flash drive with the Mac, and then choose “Deleted File Recovery” to find back your lost files.

USB Flash Drive recovery software download-Recover Data on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Usb-flash-drive-file-recovery

Here you can see that your USB flash drive is detected by the program. Choose it and hit “Scan” to begin finding lost files.

After the scanning process completed, all the files found back are classified as original paths in the left list of the interface. If you don’t want to recover them all, you can selectively get back the one you want by checking it. And you also can preview them before doing the recovery if the files you are going to recover are pictures (in formats of JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and GIF), PDF files, HTML (HTM) or ZIP archives. Select the files you want to recover and hit Recover to save them on your Mac os x 10.8 Mountaion Lion.

USB Flash Drive recovery software download-Recover Data on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Deleted-files-recovery

Note: If you can’t find your desired files by this “Deleted File Recovery”, you can try the “Raw Recovery”, which can help to scan much deeper for you to get lost files more completely, and also it requires more time for scanning.

Tags: flash drive recovery mac os x 10.8, free usb flash drive recovery, mac usb recovery, Mountain Lion USB Flash Drive Recovery, recover data from usb on mac os 10.8, usb data recovery mac mountain lion, usb flash drive not recognized., usb flash drive recovery, usb flash drive recovery download, usb flash drive recovery freeware, usb flash drive recovery mac, usb flash drive recovery software download, usb flash drive repair, usb recovery for mac 10.8, usb recovery mac mountain lion

stevenjoen

Jumlah posting : 188
Registration date : 2013-04-23

Back to top Go down