SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch DVD VOB files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 with best video settings

Go down

Watch DVD VOB files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 with best video settings Empty Watch DVD VOB files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 with best video settings

Post  aqlucky Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Description:This article shows the best solution totransfer DVD VOB files to Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4-inch with best video settings.

"I don't have DVD disk but the VOB file of 12 Years a Slave. And I was wondering if there's any solution to let me watch it on my Galaxy TabPro Pro 8.4?"

Watch DVD VOB files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 with best video settings 12-Years-a-Slave

Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 is a part of Samsung’s new business-orientated tablet line and a direct rival to the iPad mini 2. With a stunning 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution display, the smallest of the three new Tab PRO models pairs its premium specs sheet with the company’s new Magazine UX interface. The tablet is also available in 10.1 and 12.2-inch forms.With all these specs, I believe it would be great fun to enjoy DVD VOB videos on Galaxy TabPro 8.4. But how?

This DVD VOB to Galaxy TabPro Converter is just designed to help you play DVD VOB on Galaxy TabPro 8.4. With clean and simple interface, fast conversion speed and good video quality, it will become your most reliable DVD VOB converting assistant.

Tips:

1. Reach the Mac version here:DVD VOB to Galaxy TabPro Converter for Mac;
2. Blu-rays are also supported; see this guide:How to convert Blu-ray to Galaxy TabPro 8.4
Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1

Tutorial: How to convert DVD VOB files to Galaxy TabPro 8.4-inch

Step 1. Run Pavtube BDMagic, as the DVD VOB to Galaxy TabPro Converter. Click "Add video" to import DVD VOB files.

It will recognize DVD discs from ROM, DVD ISO/IFO and DVD folders automatically.

Watch DVD VOB files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 with best video settings Load-blu-ray-to-galaxy-tab-s

Step 2. Choose Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4 compatible format.

Click Format drop-down list to locate all the profile; choose "Samsung -> Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video(*.mp4)" as the most compatible MP4 preset.

Watch DVD VOB files on Galaxy TabPro 8.4 with best video settings Pavtube-bdmagic

Step 3. Customize video specs.(Optional).

Click "Settings" and you can free change the video size, frame rate, bitrate and other settings.

If you think this step is a little troublesome, you can totally skip it, because the default settings will guarantee a well playback quality on your Tab slate.

Step 4. Converting DVD VOB to Galaxy TabPro 8.4.

Now hit the big "Convert" to start conversion to Galaxy TabPro 8.4. Wait for some moments, then click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted MP4 file. Then, you canTransfer music, photo, video files from PC to Galaxy TabPro with Kies.

Tips: With Pavtube BDMagic, you can also rip Blu-ray, Blu-ray ISO, DVD movies to your Galaxy Tab S 10.5/8.4, Galaxy Tab 3 and so on. Enjoy your life.

Source:http://formatplayable.jimdo.com/2014/03/08/get-galaxy-tabpro-8-4-to-play-dvd-vob-video/

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down