SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I create Blu-ray structure from MKV files?

Go down

How can I create Blu-ray structure from MKV files? Empty How can I create Blu-ray structure from MKV files?

Post  aqlucky Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:52 pm

How can I create Blu-ray structure from MKV files? How to burn MKV into BDMV folder?

Tags: tsmuxer,mkv to bdmv,burn mkv to blu-ray,blu-ray to m2ts,create blu-ray from mkv

This article discuss about how to burn MKV file to Blu-ray disc for playback in Blu-ray player.

Normally blu-ray players won't play MKV files from blu-ray or DVD disc. However you can convert MKV file to a format playable by any blu-ray player. There are some free and paid programs that you can use to transcode MKV into AVCHD.

How can I create Blu-ray structure from MKV files? Burn-mkv-to-bluray

tsMuxeR, is a very stable and fast freeware developed by SmartLabs for users to create TS and M2TS files for IP broadcasting as well as for viewing at hardware video players (i.e., Dune HD Ultra, Sony PS3 and others), creates Blu-ray file structure not only from M2TS streams, but also from MKV files, as long as the video and audio streams that stored in MKV files meet Blu-ray Disc format.

If you’re using MakeMKV or ByteCopy to backup Blu-ray movies, and now want to burn the MKV files back to blank Blu-ray Disc, this guide would be help, as it shows you how to create Blu-ray file structure from MKV (i.e.convert MKV to BDMV).

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Thanksgiving Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to December 10. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday Holiday Cyber Monday Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Guide- Generate Blu-ray file structure from MKV/Convert MKV to BDMV for burning BD

How can I create Blu-ray structure from MKV files? Tsmuxer

1. Load MKV video to tsMuxer.

2. Check the video, audio and subtitles streams you’d like to keep, and uncheck others.

3. Select “Blu-ray disk” mode.

4. Browse to where you’d like to save the BDMV and CERTIFICATE blu-ray file structure (make sure there is enough free space to save generated files).

5. Start demuxing MKV and generating Blu-ray file structure, i.e. converting MKV to BDMV.

Note: Observe the video info for AVC profile information before remuxing. If it shows a value higher than 4.1, then use the “Change level” function to adjust it down to 4.1.

How can I create Blu-ray structure from MKV files? Tsmuxer-finish

After conversion you get a BDMV and CERTIFICATE directory. You can them load them to ImgBurn for burning a Blu-ray Disc. Note that this Blu-ray copy is not an identical duplicate of original Blu-ray Disc. It is very possibly you lose commentary video and extras.

Money Saving Boundles:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creater($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
ByteCopy($42) + Vidpie($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $69.9, Save $16.1

Also learn how to

Backup Blu-ray Discs to MKV for WD MyCloud
Add Soft or Hard Subtitles to Movie Videos with Handbrake
Extract .sup subtitles (PGS) from M2TS stream with tsMuxeR
Convert 3D Blu-ray to SBS MKV for storage on hard drive and playback via Plex
Convert and Put WMV Video to iPhone 6 (Plus) with Only 3 Clicks Required
Enjoy Blu-ray on Galaxy Tab 4 Nook 7 Inch Tablet with Highest Quality

Source:http://techmovieshare.blogspot.com/2014/08/create-bdmv-from-mkv-video.html

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down