SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac

Go down

How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac Empty How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac

Post  aqlucky Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:47 pm

How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac
Extract videos and photos from iPhone 5c

Key Words: transfer photos to computer, extract videos and photos, iPhone 5c photo extractor

Description: Effective way for you to transfer photos and videos in iPhone 5c to your Mac without iTunes.

How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac Extract-videos-and-photos-from-iphone5c

“After bought my iPhone 5c, I did not use iTunes and there is even no iTunes on my Mac. Now my problem is how can I transfer videos and photos in my iPhone 5c to Mac?”

Transfer photos and videos from iPhone 5c to iTunes on your Mac may be very easy only need to sync your iPhone 5c with your iTunes. But how about if you do not use iTunes or you just want to extract these photos and videos from iPhone 5c to Mac directly? iFonebox would be the answer and show you how to do that.

Free download the trail version below and follow the steps, you could transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to your Mac without difficulty. If you are Windows user, download the Windows version and you could backup and transfer data on your iDevice to computer.

You could enjoy 2014 iFonebox Summer Holidayfor 30% off now.

Extract videos and photos from iPhone 5c to PC

Step 1: Choose Recovery Mode

After install the Mac version of iFonebox on your Mac, launch it and connect your iPhone 5c to your Mac, then the software will ask you to choose the recover mode, click “Recover from iOS Device” to begin the scanning.

How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac Recover-from-iphone-5c

Step 2: Scan your iPhone

Then the iPhone 5c photos extractor will automatically start scanning and analysis your devices. The scanning time will depends on the database in your iPhone 5c. Wait patiently if there is a large data in your iPhone 5c.

How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac Scanning-from-ios-device

Step 3: Transfer iPhone 5c photos to Mac

When the scanning is finished, all the data in your iPhone 5c will be displayed in interface in categories. Click “Camera Roll” to preview all the photos and videos in your iPhone 5c. Then click the “Recover” button on the top right of the interface to restore these photos and videos on your Mac.

How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac Recover-photos-from-ios-device

Tip: If you have the backup file of your iPhone 5c in iTunes, you could extract and transfer photos and videos from iTunes backup.

Source:How can I transfer iPhone 5c videos and photos to Mac

aqlucky

Jumlah posting : 535
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down