SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I make MKV to PS3 friendly MP4 format for streaming?

Go down

Can I make MKV to PS3 friendly MP4 format for streaming? Empty Can I make MKV to PS3 friendly MP4 format for streaming?

Post  Alisa16 Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Summary: The guide shows you how to quickly convert MKV to PS3 playable video formats so that you can play 720p/1080p MKV videos on PS3 without problems.

Can I make MKV to PS3 friendly MP4 format for streaming? Mkv-to-ps3

MKV is a container format and well-known as Matroska video. It is wildly used for delivering HD video content which up to 1080p. It is an envelope for which there can be many audio, video and subtitles streams, allowing the user to store a complete movie or CD in a single file.

The problem is that many standalone devices simply do not support the MKV format, often preferring the MP4 container format for use with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC encoding. The PlayStation 3 (PS3) is one of them, you will find that PS3 just not a MKV Player. So is there any way to help you to play .mkv files on the PS3 without limitation?

In order to stream MKV files to PS3 for playback, you may have to convert MKV to PS3 playable format (e.g. H.264/MPEG-4). Along with some help from third-party software. With Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, a great MKV Converter for PS3, you can easily achieve your goal smoothly. The Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac.

Great news for you! To celebrate the upcoming Easter Day, Pavtube Studio is planning to offer unique promotion items at April, 18, 2014. If you are interested, please follow us at our Facebook Page to get the latest news. Never miss your awesome Easter gifts and Specials!!!

Learn more special offer:

ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $80, Save $27
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creator($35) = Only 65$, Save $35
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54, Save $17
Blu-ray Ripper($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49, Save $35

The following guide shares with you how to encode 1080p/720p MKV to PS3 for playback step-by-step.

Step 1. Install and launch the MKV Converter for PS3, and click "Add Video" button to load your MKV files. The software supports batch converison so that you can add several MKV files to convert at one time.

Can I make MKV to PS3 friendly MP4 format for streaming? Mkv-converter-for-ps3

Step 2. Click on "Format" boarder to set output format.

Now that we're converting MKV for PS3, a recommended format is "PSP/PS3 >> PS3 Video(*.1080p) MPEG-4(*.mp4)" foramt.

Can I make MKV to PS3 friendly MP4 format for streaming? Ps-video-format

Step 3. Finally click on "Convert" button to start converting MKV to 1080p HD MP4 for PS3 streaming and playing.

In this way, you can get MKV files playable on PS3 without problems. We hope this short article will bring some new multimedia life to your PlayStation 3 (PS3) console.

See Also:

Convert Blu-ray to PS3
Rip DVD for PS3 playback
Watch "Dhoom:3" dvd movies on PC, TV, tablets and PS3
ISO to AVI - How to Convert Backup ISO to AVI to read it on PS3
Convert Blu-ray, DVD and Movie for loading or playing on PS3

Source: http://1080p-video-tool.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-play-stream-mkv-to-ps3.html

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down