SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks

Go down

Convert Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks Empty Convert Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks

Post  Alisa16 Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:01 pm

This article will tell you how to copy Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks.

I am a travel enthusiast and like shoot a lot of video on every journey, which is a very meaningful thing for me. These video for me is very meaningful. When I came back home, I would to clip these video through FCP X editing on Mac Mavericks, this process make me so happy. Sometimes I like to make the micro-film. Of course, the movie is my favorite, beside that I collected a lot of movies, Blu-ray dics, sometimes I go to edit some of these classic movies.

Final Cut Pro (FCP) is a professional non-linear editing software application for Mac users. The software logs and captures video onto a hard drive (internal or external), where it can be edited and processed. But, since Final Cut Pro only accepts DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM, and 2K film formats. When I edited my Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ on Mac Mavericks with using FCP 6/7/X editing, I failured. I think if I convert Blu-ray to Final Cut Pro natively supported ProRes codecs, I can add Blu-ray films into FCP.

Convert Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks Fcp

Due to this, I searched online for a blu-ray ripping software to convert Blu-ray movies to FCP for editing on my Mac Mavericks. I searched for "was capable of converting blu-rays" and Many similar problems and solutions came up. I've tried Handbrake, because it is free. However, Handbrake can not convert the movie which Protected. My problem wasn't completely solved until I tried Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac, which is easy to use. I really appreciate its profile of backing up blu-ray movies to FCP without quality loss. Beside, it could have worked on all my movies. And for different versions of FCP like FCP 6, FCP 7, FCP X (I am using version of FCP X), he can be a good operation. Compared to other software, Pavtube price is reasonable, but also provides free lifetime upgrades. Now I can enjoy my favorite, at the same time I can copy those movies to my other devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad and so on.

Follow me! Simple operation to achieve our objective!

Step 1. Download and install this Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac, load disc.

Convert Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks Bd-apple-prores-422-hq-fcp

Note: you need an external Blu-ray drive to make your Mac recognize Blu-rays firstly. Insert your discs, launch Pavtube and click the top left icon, you will find it detects your disc and shows the name automatically. Just click it to load.

Step 2. Choose format for editing on FCP X.

Convert Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks Bd-apple-prores-422-hq-fcp-2

Click the "Format" icon; you may notice there're two options of ProRes 422 HQ. One is inside the "Final Cut Pro" the other is inside >Multi-track Video". The only difference between these two presets is that the former is common one-track preset while the later could keep all your audio tracks (languages). I'd prefer the Multi-track one.

Step 3. Customize V&A settings.

Let's move to "Settings" icon (right besides "Format"), you will find two tabs one for Video and the other for Audio. On Video tab, you can change target video quality as there are three levels for you to choose.

In the Audio tab, we can check the audio tracks we need as below:

Convert Blu-ray to Apple ProRes 422 HQ for FCP 6/7/X editing on Mac Mavericks Multi-task-settings2

Step 4. Start conversion.

Back to main interface and hit "Convert" to start ripping Blu-ray to multi-track ProRes 422 HQ. After it completed, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted MOV files.

Great news for you! To celebrate the upcoming Easter Day, Pavtube Studio is planning to offer unique promotion items at April, 18, 2014. If you are interested, please follow us at our Facebook Page to get the latest news. Never miss your awesome Easter gifts and Specials!!!

facebook.com/pavtubefans

Learn more special offer:

ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $80, Save $27
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creator($35) = Only 65$, Save $35
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54, Save $17
Blu-ray Ripper($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49, Save $35

More Topics

Mac Blu-ray Conversion-keep multiple audio and subtitles
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV for WD TV playback with chapter marker and DTS audio
Blu-ray to iPhone 6 - Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4 for watching on iPhone 6 with VLC

From: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/03/convert-bd-to-apple-prores-422-hq-fcp-mac.html

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down