SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format

Go down

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format Empty Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format

Post  Alisa16 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 am

Description: With the correct blu-ray ripper in hand, you can complete the conversion to any format you need and play on any devices you want.

Copying (or ripping) a Blu-ray to the suitable format for my house's two Kindle Fire, one Nexus 7 and the Roku 3 connected to the TV is actually extremely easy, with the correct tools! Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is such the correct tool that recommended by a buddy at work. After he showed me how to use it and it feature, I was hooked.

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format Blu-ray-to-kindle-fire-hd-ripping

The advantage of the converter is the different media formats and customization in addition to the "force subtitle" option. I have tested DVDfab and MakeMKV in the past. In comparison, DVDfab was not as easy to use as Pavtube and MakeMKV did not have any of the features as Pavtube.

To get started you need to download and install Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper:

Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Windows
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

PS: When I got it, enjoy Christmas and New Year specials, big surprise!

Now, you can also enjoy the specials to get the bundled products: Blu-ray Ripper($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49, Save $35

Pavtube softwares are all lifetime and after you get them you could enjoy the update and support all the time.

Once Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is installed, load it up and click the load file icon:

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format Blu-ray-removal

Next is choosing corresponding output format for playback on Kindle Fire, Nexus 7 and Roku 3 under "Format" bar.

For Kindle Fire: Format > Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264(*.mp4)

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format Kindle-fire-format

For Nexus 7: Format > Android >Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video(*.mp4)

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format Nexus-7-format

For Roku 3: Although Pavtube do not have a specific profile for it, but the Format > Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4) is also suitable for it.

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format Roku-3-format

You can also choose the corresponded profile for your own devices. Pavtube supports hundreds phones and tablets like iPhone, iPad, Nokia, Samsung, etc.

As an optional step you can adjust the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc according to your own needs. For my own experience, I feel that the original settings play perfect.

Note: If you have the same needs as mine: force subtitle, just choose the language of subtitles and then check the "Forced subtitle".

Top Blu-ray Ripper 2014- Convert a Blu-ray disc to playable format Forced-subtitlle

The final step need to do is click the "Convert" button to start the conversion for Blu-ray to the format that can be played on devices. For convert a Blu-ray movie, the conversion time may be a little longer. Just wait for the conversion process to get done.

That's it! You have created the videos can be played on the device like Kindle Fire, Nexus, etc with no issue what so ever.

Related articles:

Rip/Copy Blu-ray movies to Kindles Fire HD with best video/audio quality
Guide to play Blu-ray movies on Google New Nexus 7 2 tablet
Rip and Store Blu-ray movies to external hard drive for Roku 3

Source: http://best-tablet-converter.com/2014/01/29/convert-blu-ray-disc-to-playable-format/

Alisa16

Jumlah posting : 395
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down