SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Tutorial For Converting DVD/Blu-ray and HD videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z

Go down

Fast Tutorial For Converting DVD/Blu-ray and HD videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z  Empty Fast Tutorial For Converting DVD/Blu-ray and HD videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z

Post  lydia520622 Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Summary: This guide offers the solution to the users who wanna transfer movie library including DVD/Blu-ray movies and various formats of 1080p videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z for playback on the go without format limit.

Fast Tutorial For Converting DVD/Blu-ray and HD videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z  Sony-XPERIA-Z_preview-07-640x427

Q: I wanted a software to rip my dvds to my Sony Xperia Tablet Z. I travel a lot. A key feature I expect is conversion speed because I have dozens of DVDs need ripped. Could you recommend any ripping program to me? Thx in advance.

The Xperia tablet Z is everything that tablets were meant to be: fast, thin, light, with a good battery life. When you got the 10.1” tablet, you may want to add your movie library 1080p Blu-ray movies, kinds of HD videos (mkv, avi, wmv, flv, mov, mpg), or TV shows(TiVo) as well as DVD movies to Xperia Tablet Z for viewing on the go.

While, as the above user mentioned, before we can transfer Blu-ray, DVD, Video to Sony Xperia Tablet Z, a video convert software, a DVD ripper or Blu-ray ripper is needed. Here I’d like to recommend you a professional Ultimate Movie Converter- Brorsoft
brorsoft.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/index.html
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate
, which enables you to rip and convert Blu-ray, DVD, and a pile of video files to Xperia Tablet Z best video format simultaneously. The conversion speed is fast and output video quality is excellent. Plus, it also supports converting BD, DVD, Videos to Galaxy Tab, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Asus Infinity TF700, iPad, Microsoft Surface RT/Pro… If you are on Mac, please turn to
brorsoft.com/mac-imedia-converter/index.html
iMedia Converter for Mac.

Step-by-Step: Convert Blu-ray, DVD, HD videos to Sony Xpeira Z Tablet MP4

Step 1: Import source media

Launch the Ultimate video converter; click “Add Video” to load video files like MTS, MKV, AVI, VOB, MOV, TiVo, MPEG, etc or click on “BD/DVD disc” icon to load movie from DVD and Blu-ray source(Disc, folder, ISO).

Fast Tutorial For Converting DVD/Blu-ray and HD videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z  Add-files-to-memo-pad-hd7-steps

Step 2: Select the best output video format

Click "Format" bar, then choose Sony Xperia Tablet Series Video(*.mp4) as the best video format for Xperia Tablet Z.

Fast Tutorial For Converting DVD/Blu-ray and HD videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z  Sony-xperia-tablet-z-format

Tip: Click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to video testing result, for watching videos on the Android tablet, 720p with 1500~2500kbps is just all right.

Step 3: Start the conversion

After above steps, just click "Convert" to begin ripping Blu-ray/DVD and 1080p/720p videos to Sony Xperia Tablet Z highly compatible MP4 videos.

Once the conversion finished, you can start transferring the converted mp4 file to Xperia Tablet Z for watching on the go.

More Guides:
brorsoft.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/how-to-transfer-media-files-to-galaxy-s4.html
How to Transfer Media to Samsung Galaxy S4
brorsoft.com/galaxy-note-8-0/transfer-movies-to-samsung-galaxy-note-8-0.html
How to sync movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
andriodphones-convert-tips.over-blog.com/article-tips-for-converting-and-ripping-dvd-movies-to-sony-xperia-tablet-z-118348398.html
Ripping DVD movies to Sony Xperia Tablet Z
andriodphones-convert-tips.over-blog.com/avi-to-mov-how-to-convert-avi-to-quicktime-mov-on-mac
AVI to MOV: How to Convert AVI to QuickTime MOV on Mac
androidiosconvertertips.altervista.org/blog/how-to-view-blu-ray-dvd-films-on-sony-xperia-z-with-best-quality/
Transfer Blu-ray/DVD files to Sony Xperia Z for freely playing
andriodphones-convert-tips.over-blog.com/article-transfer-files-to-sony-xperia-z-from-pc-via-android-usb-drivers-and-put-avi-mts-flv-mpg-vob-files-to-116964983.html
Transfer files to Sony Xperia Z from PC via Android USB drivers
Source:
Enable Blu-ray, DVD and HD videos playable on Sony Xperia Tablet Z

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down