SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to load AVI files to Pinnacle Studio for editing- Solution

Go down

Unable to load AVI files to Pinnacle Studio for editing- Solution  Empty Unable to load AVI files to Pinnacle Studio for editing- Solution

Post  lydia520622 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Summary: Can't import AVI files into Pinnacle Studio? Can’t open .AVI files or editing .AVI videos in Pinnacle Studio 9/11/12/14/15? In this article, we introduce the easy solution to you.

Can I import AVI/DV files to Pinnacle Studio natively?

Unable to load AVI files to Pinnacle Studio for editing- Solution  Avi-to-pinnacle-studio

Ever met any file importing and transferring problems while you are trying to import and edit some
brorsoft.com/how-to/load-avi-files-to-pinnacle-studio.html
AVI videos with Pinnacle Studio
? There are two typical issues from the Pinnacle users quoted as below.

Q1: “error opening file”

I am experiencing problems when I export as a movie and bring it into Pinnacle Studio ver 12.1. My settings are NTSC-DVD, uncompressed AVI with transperency. When I bring it into the album of Pinnacle, it sometimes says "error opening file", sometimes it just won't play and other times it will not allow me to bring it into the timeline.

Q2: only sound no image shows

I have captured all my VHS and VHS-C cassettes using Virtualdub in AVI format. If I open Pinnacle and locate the AVI files to edit, it shows up with a big question mark in Pinnacle. If I drag the clip to the time line or storyboard and play the file, I can hear the sound, but there is no image.

AVI is a container format with different video audio codecs. In usual, Pinnacle Studio won't import AVI files created by Windows Movie Maker; captured from VHS, CamStudio or other source smoothly. To get rid of the issues, you will need to transcode AVI to a more "edit" friendly codec for Pinnacle like MPEG-2.

Now I share the guide with you how to convert AVI video to Pinnacle Studio friendly format using Brorsoft
brorsoft.com/video-converter/index.html
Video Converter
. With it, you can effortlessly encode/re-encode AVI for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid Studio, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker and more.

1. Download, install and run the
brorsoft.com/video-converter/index.html
AVI to Pinnacle Studio Converter
; click "Add Videos" icon to load your source videos.

Unable to load AVI files to Pinnacle Studio for editing- Solution  Gopro-to-sony-vegas-pro-stpes

2. Hit the "Format" bar and select “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg)” as output format on the drop-down menu. It ensures the smooth editing with Pinnacle.

Unable to load AVI files to Pinnacle Studio for editing- Solution  Compatible-output-format

3. Click "Settings" button if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.

Unable to load AVI files to Pinnacle Studio for editing- Solution  Sony-xr150-to-adobe-settings

4. Hit the convert button, it will start converting AVI for importing to Pinnacle Studio immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click “Open” button to get the generated files for natively editing in Pinnacle studio 9/11/12/14/15 perfectly.

More Topics:

brorsoft.com/how-to/import-gopro-hd-footage-to-sony-vegas-pro.html
How to upload GoPro videos to Vegas Pro
brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-and-play-yify-movies.html
Convert YIFY Movies .mkv for playback anywhere
brorsoft.com/how-to/play-yaboon-avi-mkv-movies-on-android.html
How to Play Yaboon.com AVI/MKV movies on Android
brorsoft.com/how-to/upload-gopro-videos-to-youtube.html
How to upload GoPro videos to YouTube
brorsoft.com/how-to/import-gopro-files-to-after-effects.html
Upload GoPro MP4 files to After Effects
jacknjchn.tumblr.com/post/51038778674/gopro-to-premiere-how-to-get-adobe-premiere-pro-to-work
GoPro HD movies with Adobe Premiere Pro compatibility?
lydia-file-transferring.jimdo.com/2013/05/20/problems-with-gopro-hd-hero-3-and-pinnacle-studio-solution/
Use Pinnacle Studio video editing software for GoPro HD Hero 3
hdcamcorderconverttips.altervista.org/blog/fast-tutorial-to-make-you-edit-gopro-hd-videos-in-final-cut-profcp-without-any-transferring-issues/
How to: Use GoPro HD footage in FCP?
hot-devices-and-hdcamcorders-tips.blogspot.com/2013/02/lossless-copy-canonnikongopro-dslr-h264.html
Take DSLR H.264 recordings into FCP 7/X without errors
lydia622520.tumblr.com/post/41835337147/easy-way-to-import-gopro-hero3-mp4-recordings-to-avid
Encode GoPro Hero3 MP4 files to DNxHD video for Avid MC
hot-devices-and-hdcamcorders-tips.blogspot.com/2013/03/gopro-camera-files-in-final-cut-pro.html
Smoothly Editing GoPro HD footage in Final Cut Pro
simple-useful-video-tools-tips.over-blog.com/-tips-how-to-stream-and-play-avi-files-via-apple-tv-3
Convert AVI to Apple TV 3 supported file types .m4v

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down