SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transcode AVCHD content from Canon HF G25 for making an AIC codec MOV file for iMovie/FCE

Go down

Transcode AVCHD content from Canon HF G25 for making an AIC codec MOV file for iMovie/FCE  Empty Transcode AVCHD content from Canon HF G25 for making an AIC codec MOV file for iMovie/FCE

Post  lydia520622 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 am

MTS to iMovie/FCE Importing-Take AVCHD content off Canon Vixia HF G25 to edit smoothly with iMovie/FCE Mac

For Canon Vixia HF G25 user, to edit Canon AVCHD video in imovie or FCE, the best method is to convert Vixia HF G25 AVCHD MTS to AIC codec MOV format first, and then we can edit G25 videos in imovie freely.

"I am currently a user of FCE 4 and iMovie '09 (the latter which I mainly use for importing and organizing clips). I recently purchased a Vixia HF G25 so working within the AVCHD format and HD video in general is new to me, any suggestion will be appreciated."

Brief Introduction for Canon Leagria HF G25
The Canon Legria HF G25 offers a high aperture f/1.8 lens as well as a Canon HD CMOS PRO image sensor, which according to Canon offers a 20% improvement in light sensitivity over its predecessor.

The new lens only offers 10x zoom but has a relatively wide 30.4mm wideangle end and it does include Canon’s latest optical image stabilisation technology which compensates for a number of different types of camera shake including walking, macro or high-zoom.

Other features include a directional microphone, 2 SDXC card slots, 32GB of internal memory and an electronic viewfinder for easier shooting in bright conditions.

*Canon HD Video Lens
*Canon’s advanced HD CMOS PRO sensor
*Full manual control
*Optical Intelligent IS
*Audio Scene Select
*8.8cm touch screen LCD
*Instant AF; Face Detection
*Protective lens hood
*32GB internal memory
*2x SDXC slots

The article is about how to solve the incompatible problems and help you to copy Canon LEGRIA G25 1080p MTS files to iMovie/FCE on Mac. In fact, the best way is to transcode AVCHD to AIC before importing video to iMovie/FCE on Mac OS X. Then please find a professional Mac MTS Conveter to do the conversion. I have been using the top AVCHD to AIC Converter to reformat my AVCHD files. It not only can fastly accomplish the converting task, but also can bring the best video settings for perfectly editing with iMovie and FCE 4.

Step 1. Run the software I used and add .mts files into it from G25. If you want to batch convert MTS clips, please check "Merge into one".

Step 2. We have known the best editing format is AIC for FCE/iMovie, so we'd better choose the "Apple Intermediate Code(AIC)(*.mov)” from “iMovie and Final Cut Ex…” category as the best export.

Step 3. If you want to change the video/audio settings to get a file as you want, you can tick “Settings” to freely selecting or editing. Here I advice you to set your video size as 1920*1080 and fame rate as 25fps if your resource file is 1080 50i/25p.

Step 4. After the above things are over, pls click “Convert” button to change AVCHD format. When the conversion procss ends, you can click "open" to find the file. Then you can freely put Canon LEGRIA HF G25 MTS video to iMovie 9 and FCE 4 for editing without any incompatble error.

When the conversion is finished, you can click "Open" button to get the generated QuickTime AIC .mov files effortlessly. Afterwards, you can launch iMovie, and then choose File > Import > Movies to import converted MTS files in iMovie for further editing.

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down