SUFI TAUHID FILOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony MTS Converter Mac-Transcode/Import NEX FS100 AVCHD clips to FCP 7/X

Go down

Sony MTS Converter Mac-Transcode/Import NEX FS100 AVCHD clips to FCP 7/X  Empty Sony MTS Converter Mac-Transcode/Import NEX FS100 AVCHD clips to FCP 7/X

Post  lydia520622 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Summary: Follow the guide below and you will know how to import Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to Final Cut Pro 7/X without rendering on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included).

I’m looking into getting a Sony NEX FS100 and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience working with the AVCHD codec shot with the FS100 and Final Cut Pro 7? The suggested workflow from one of my friend is either Log and transfer to ProRes 422 or buy Brorsoft’s MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac to transcode footage into a ProRes 422 file. Is this going to be more of a pain than it is worth?

Sony NEX-FS100 is an interchangeable lens camcorder, developed specifically as a digital motion camcorder, it captures fine detail and image texture with image fidelity, low noise and wide exposure latitude. So, we shall admit that it’s worth having, although its recording AVCHD is not much compatible with Final Cut Pro. I tried Log and transfer, but still failed importing Sony AVCHD MTS to FCP. (Maybe I should try more than once, but I have no more patience to get it work.)

Later, I tried Brorosft Mac AVCHD to FCP Converter. Yes, it was the solution. This professional MTS Converter for Mac can help you convert Sony FS100 AVCHD 50/60P files to ProRes 422 MOV format for Final Cut Pro for easy editing. Plus, more output formats are also supported such as AIC for iMovie/FCE, DNxHD for Avid, MPEG-2 for Adobe, etc to help the video makers have smooth editing in all non-linear video editing software under Mac OS X. If you have the similar issues, you can follow the steps below to transcode Sony FS100 files to FCP for editing.

1. Go to download and install the best MTS Converter for Mac. Then launch the software to import your AVCHD clips to it.

2. Click on the Format box to select Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422(*.mov) as the output format. If you want to get the best video quality for editing in FCP, you can choose ProRes 422 (HQ) (*.mov).

NOTE: The FCP X does not install the ProApps QuickTime Codecs automatically.

3. You can click the Settings icon to do some audio/video settings. We recommend 1920*1080 as video size and 30fps as video bitrate for easier editing in Final Cut Pro. If you are in PAL(50p) area, you are recommended 25fps as video bitrate.

4. Hit the Convert button; it will convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to ProRes 422 for Final Cut Pro on Mac immediately.

When the conversion process shows in 100% with the top AVCHD to ProRes Converter Mac, you can get the resulted videos from output folder easily for easier editing in FCP 7 or FCP X.

movies-videos-convert-tips.overblog.com/sony-nex-fs100-fcp-workflow-transcode/import-avchd-files-to-final-cut-pro-7/x

lydia520622

Jumlah posting : 424
Registration date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down